Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Emotion

My family has done some very crazy things in our past; and when we get together now and talk about those situations it is extermly funny to all of us. Sometimes we talk about my parents when they were younger or about us kids growing up.

My mom has a few good stories like: her whole family was outside playing and went inside to eat, she must of been about five or so; it smelled really bad and they couldn't figure out where it was coming from- it turned out that my mom sat in dog poop, and her brother and sisters would play funny games such as bull fighting; during this my uncle would hold the sheet in front of the refrigerator and my mom would run right into it, since she was the bull. With there being four of us kids within five years we got into lots of trouble. Some starting even before I was born: there was cows that would always try eating my oldest sister when she was a baby, my second older sister would yell out of the car at the police station, "We're murders, we're murders come get us," good thing they never came after them, and my older brother would play with an iron instead of his trucks- he made his own truck out of that. There are many other stories and some of our favorite ones weren't even mentioned yet, but when we get together it is a good funny time for all of us; even when they aren't part of our family who are hearing the stories.

No comments: