Monday, April 7, 2008

When I watch TV, I keep it on the same channel most of the time when I'm watching a particular show. With "channel flipping" I don't do it that often; my brother does it all the time and I don't like watching TV with him that often for that reason. I don't mind when I'm not watching anything or if I don't really like whatever was on. Some of the time I flip, but I don't do it all the time. With the advertisements I don't really look at them that much. The only time when I do is when something catches my eye, such as: the product, colors, songs, or even the actors in them. These same reasons are the same for if I don't like the advertisement. There are many I don't like and half I don't listen to, because I only pay attention to the ones directed to my age group. So when the advertisements come on I work on something or talk to somebody or think about the show I was watching to try and figure out what will happen next. The advertisements that I do pay attention to are usually movies. I like to watch movies and I like to watch their advertisements too. The other advertisement I don't really like and I hate when it gets to voting time, because politic advertisements are on all the time. They bug me lots, you never know who is telling the truth. Other advertisements bug me about adult things that I don't have to worry about and when that time comes I will have my parents help and I don't need to watch the TV to get that information; I wouldn't trust them that much really with whatever they are doing.

No comments: