Monday, April 28, 2008

Paper/Movies

Since I wasn't sure if we needed to have the blog about the movie before class or in class, so I wrote about the movie before class just in case. The movie was good, but I couldn't see the whole thing with people were in my the way and it was dark at times on the screen and hard to see the film.

Watching the movies in class was very helpful to understand what you were wanting in the papers, since they were all related to what paper we were working on. The amount seemed right (one for each paper), because some of the papers could have been written in a different way and not exactly what you were looking for and if you would have done less the papers that didn't have a movie for viewing would not be as successful for the students in completing in the way it was to be about and if there was more movies then the students wouldn't have cared so much about the papers and think that the class would be a "easy float by" class with only watching movies. The amount of movies would depend on the amount of papers and how long the class periods were, because if the class was only an hour the students wouldn't understand relating the movie to the paper so clearly since the movie would be spilt into two days of watching and the movies message could get lost, so the purpose for watching the movie could get lost too.

The paper should be easy once I have picked a moment in my live to write about, but right now I don't know what I'm going to write about. On the other blog I wrote about the paper then too, and the time was worrying me: one I thought the paper had to be done on Wednesday and two not knowing a topic of my live story to write about. Now I'm not so worried, because the paper isn't due until Monday (more time to work on it than I thought) and with the work days I think I will be able to choose something to write about and complete it on time (or even early).

No comments: