Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Toy

When I was born I got a purple teddy bear and I named it Purpley. It was my favorite toy, because it was my first toy. I had it in perfect condition up until four to five years ago. Our new dog at the time got a hold of it and chewed up its ear, but I still have to this day. Now we no longer have that dog, but whatever toy she got a hold of she would chew it up and we would have to throw it away after a day or two, so I had to protect it until she got hurt.

Now I care for all types of animals and people. When I got a bit older I would play a computer game about running a zoo and now I take care of the little children in my family when we get together; I also take care of little toddlers when I do my volunteer work. I think that all of these developed in my interest to care for animals and children from my teddy bear. I would take care of it and cuddle with it and I started liking more and more animals, because I would want to make and have friends for my bear.

I'm majoring in art now and that doesn't have anything to do with my bear, but the next to choices for a career would to help and take care of little children, like at a day care- maybe like the area that I do my volunteer work, or to take care of animals and work with at a zoo possible. My siblings always talk to me about being with the little kids at family things, I say that it is because I the youngest. They don't think so and thinks that I should go into childcare for a career. I don't know if that means they don't like my art or don't think I can get a good job with my art major or if it is nice of them to suggest that I'm good with children. Complement or Insult- I don't really know?

No comments: